CS:GO Update 8/1/15 (8th Jan2015)
Yay, a new CS:GO update! Anything new and exciting? Well apart, from an awesome new looking Chroma Case, with some very cool looking skins and new knife finishes, not much. Things to note is that the P250 was nerfed, as the mag was reduced from 5 to 3 and the latest CZ nerf was undone. Keys purchased from the market also have a 7 day restriction on them before you can trade them or sell them.
Here’s the full changelog from source:
Release Notes for 1/8/2015
8 JAN 2015 –
– Keys purchased from the Steam Community Market are given a seven-day trade and market restriction.
– Reduced P250 ammo from 5 magazines to 3.
– Reverted CZ nerf to ammo and fire rate.
– Added the Chroma Case, that features new finishes for knives.
– Added UI for showing multiple offers.
–Fixed a bug where players could clip through a wall near CT spawn
–Removed center scaffolding near hole to CT sniper position
–Extended buyzone for T spawn
–Fixed bullet penetration through arch models in tunnels
–Fixed collision for door top of mid
–Added Goose to Goose
–Fixed fade distance on props
–Updated player clips in areas where bomb could be lost